Pages

The day you made me your (drama) queen.

10.10.12

There was a day when I was running my morning lap and got approached by a funny looking stranger.
He's funny because he was holding a huge bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear and walking from the opposite direction where people were running.

I was thinking "what a strange man and it's just 7 a.m." as I glanced at my watch.


Then everything happened in a split second.
That guy came to my direction, trying to stop me. I ducked away from him.
But I heard him calling my name "Khun Fin"
"Where's Piwat?" I looked for him in panic.
And I found him next to me, down on his knee.
He looked at me nervously, while opening a small box.

Everything now happened in a slow-motion.
The guy handed me the bouquet and the teddy bear. I took it and my eyes caught the card on the bouquet saying "Will you marry me?"
I looked at Piwat, he was still on one knee and smiling.

Fast forward.
I got so emotional and everything was so overwhelming.
I burst into a laughter and a bit of crying. I hugged Piwat and he put the ring on my finger.
I hugged him tight just to know if it was real and IT WAS REAL.
The guy congratulated us.

That day was the happiest day in my running days.









1 comment :

elson effendy said...

what a lovely story... congratz to both of you :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |