Pages

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

12.1.13


The last sunset of 2012 from our window
That the exact word I'd like to use to express my 2012. I never thought that any year of my life could be so cramped with SO MANY compelling and stirring events the way it was last year. A surprise trip to Tokyo. 17 days of staying in the hospital that cancelled our most anticipated trips. Piwat had a surgery. Portland and San Francisco Road Trip. The proposal. Our first home. Our first car. Our wedding. Our cute nephew is here. Laughter and cries. Misunderstanding and understanding. Drama and decency. Fear and guts. Doubt and courage. An overwhelming amount of love and I am saved.I learned an enormous amount. I can't thank enough for everything that has happened in my life in 2012, really. After all, things might have changed and shifted but I am glad that there's one thing remains; an abundant supply of love from my dearest family and best friends. I am the luckiest and I am ready for whatever 2013 and years ahead bring.

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |