Pages

the pre-wedding gaga

16.1.13

It’s been 26 days since I became a wife and everything about my wedding is still as surreal as ever. I still don’t know how I really feel about it. It seemed like I walked into a twirling twister, got spinned and survived. I remember laughing, feeling anxious and nauseous, excited and nervous. I knew that it wasn’t exactly turning out like what I imagined; but I think perfection only exists in the head.  The  photographers haven't got back with the photos. My gown is still hanging, I need to send it to a proper laundry. The exhaustion and the tension are slowly fading away and the happiness is certainly taking the shape.


So here’s what I want to remember about my wedding day:
My best friends' and family's great effort to come from different parts of the world. My family's and my best friends' hard work to pull off the wedding Piwat and I imagined. 
The love, the hugs, the encouragement, the pats on our back, the smiles, the laughters of our beloved family and friends that have been generously poured over us. 

I also remember my mom told me that she was proud of us. She lost words when people congratulated her for raising me well, she felt all her hard work as a single mom for 13 years paid off. I remember my husband compromised and tried his best to make me feel at ease. 
I remember my family and my best friends gathered, joined forces and did their best to lift me up so that I could walk in the air and I did walk in the air, I really did.


I remember all those and I still can taste the sweetness that waters my eyes. I cannot thank my family and best friends enough for that. 

Even though my dad wasn't with us physically, but I could tell that he was there.


For everything I remember, I can't God enough for blessing me with those beloved. 
If there's such a thing called a perfect wedding, I think that would be the one that my beloved made for my husband and I. They gave us a perfect start for our marriage life.

My mom and Tante Novi putting up ribbons on the pom-poms
these pom-pom made their way from Portland to Jakarta to Bangkok!
Buttons, buttons and more buttons
Shierly and her unparalleled crafting skill

The first hanging trial of the biggest pinwheel for our backdrop

I'm trying to hang the pin-wheels to see if they work
Had too much fun with the photo-booth props

P'Pu managed to come early after her Friday night party 
and she missed half day of the most anticipated SALE day




my army of love pulling out the pom-pom. they were all so beautiful.



P.S. Piwat and I were actually having fun preparing the wedding decor and honestly, we didn't regret our decision to go DIY -all credits, big loving hugs and kisses to Anne, Shierly, Poi, Mami, Tante Novi, P'Pu, Ansi, Cun-cun, Hilda, Errol, Rensi, Dennis, Iggi, Edu, Richard, Galih, Yayis, Prae, Riva, Chu, Martha and Nico who made all possible!



No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |